The HRVS-DN is a third generation, digital Medium Voltage, Soft Starter, designed for use with standard MV asynchronous and synchronous motors. This highly sophisticated soft starter ensures smooth, step-less acceleration and deceleration, eliminating high inrush current and damaging mechanical torque on startup and mechanical wear on stopping. The HRVS-DN is available as a stand-alone product or as part of a complete system including Line and/or Bypass Contactors. Additional options for medium voltage soft starter include Load Break Switch, Motor Protection Relay, Digital Multimeter, etc.
We can customise our medium voltage soft starters to solve all of your inrush and starup problems.
Advantages at a Glance for the HRVS-DN Medium Voltage Soft Starter
Eliminates high inrush current and high mechanical torque on startup.
- Soft, stepless acceleration & deceleration.
- Unique starting & stopping characteristics.
- User friendly, straight forward set-up and operation.
- Sophisticated motor protection package.
- Heavy duty design: 50°C ambient temperature.
- Innovative low voltage test mode - full function-testing with a small L.V motor, using LV mains.
- Advanced Electronic Potential Transformer utilizing Patent Pending "wireless" fiber-optic controlled firing system.
- Each starter is tested for Partial Discharge (corona) to ensure long term reliability.
- Power factor capacitors can be connected directly to the upstream contactor.
- IP30-standard, higher protection by special order.
- Two optional methods of delivery: Chassis type for self assembly or Complete system
- RS485 Communication with MODBUS, PROFIBUS or MODBUS/TCP protocols (others available on request)
- Wide 45-65Hz Auto-tracking frequency range realized by special software with unique hardware arrangement.
(designed for Marine, Offshore and Generators operating under continuous frequency fluctuation)
- Torque and current starting and stopping characteristics.
- Pump control software.
- Analog output option.
- Motor Insulation Protection option (with programmable alarm and trip levels via seperate additional output).