The MPS 3000 is ideal for high voltage motors, large low voltage motors, and applications
where full protection and advanced warning is crucial. Monitoring three phase currents,
voltages and up to 10 temperature inputs.
- Control supply 120-230V, AC/DC Optional 19-60VDC
- 3 phase voltage, directly up to 690V, Above 690V through PT
- Three phase currents C.T. Sec. 1 or 5A
- Ground current C.T. Sec. 1 or 5A
- 10 temperature sensors, with two types:
- 10 RTD-Pt100 (or CU)
- 6 RTD-Pt100 (or CU) and 4 Thermistors (Programmable as NTC or PTC)
- 4 Programmable discrete inputs
- 4 Programmable Analog Inputs 0/4-20mA. (0-1mA by special order).
- 4 Programmable Relays 8A, 250VAC.
- Four Programmable Analog Outputs, 0/4-20mA (0-1mA by special order)
Display - LCD
- Large LCD, 150mm x 30mm (6" x 1")
- Measured values (True R.M.S. at a sampling rate of 0.5 msec.).
- Three phase voltage phase to phase
- Three phase voltage phase to neutral
- Current each phase
- Ground current
- Temperature / Resistance each sensor
- Energy with programmable pulse output
- Power, Reactive power, Power factor
- Minimum & Maximum RMS Average value (three phases) of Voltage, Current and Frequency
- Motor current in % of FLC
- Imbalanced current
- Thermal capacity
- Time to trip
- Time to start (after fault)
- Total run time
- Total number of starts
- Total number of trips
- Last start time period
- Last start current peak
- Last trip
- Last alarm
- Trip current each phase
- Trip earth fault current
- Trip voltage (each phase)
- List of last 10 trips with time stamp (Date, Hour, Minutes).
Display - LEDs
- Relay A
- Relay B
- Internal Failure
- RS 485, half duplex, MODBUS Protocol, baud rate 1200-19200 bits/sec. enables parameter change, supervision and remote resetting.
- 20 user-selectable parameters grouping of Actual Data.
- Other protocols (plug-in board) - consult factory.
Real Time Clock
- Time stamp for each fault - Date, Hour and Minute.
- Simulation of voltage, currents and temperature faults enables relay testing. This simulation Program allows testing and self learning of the MPS 3000.